The mission of Collins Concrete Coatings is to satisfy each client’s concrete coating needs with the finest products and craftsmanship available on the marketplace today. In a restaurant, car dealership, home garage, or wherever our services are required, we ensure the best results by performing the most detailed substrate preparation and applying the most innovative polyaspartic products.
Residential, Commercial, and Industrial
Concrete Floor Coatings
Residential Services within Northern Virginia
Commercial and Industrial Services within Northern Virginia, Maryland, & Washington, D.C.
Specializing in residential, commercial, and industrial concrete floor coatings, Collins Concrete Coatings offers the premier coating technology available in the marketplace today. Installers are highly trained to deliver superior service and results on interior and exterior projects year round.
Innovative and effective Spartacote® polyaspartic coatings offer powerful advantages:
- Industry-leading performance and safety
- Rapid-curing properties and durability necessary to thrive in the most demanding industrial and commercial environments
- Convenience and aesthetic beauty ideal for garage floors, basement floors, patios, pool decks, and other residential projects
With each standard garage floor project we guarantee:
- Proper substrate preparation (diamond grinding and repair of spider cracks and spalls )
- Foot traffic within 2 hours after application
- Parking of car within 24 hours
In commercial and industrial settings where multiple days of downtime are unacceptable, Spartacote products provide the best solution. The rapid cure of polyaspartic coatings ensures a quick return to operation for any business.
Spartacote polyaspartic coatings are superior in all seasons and applications!
- Epoxy products cannot be applied in conditions below 55 degrees.
- Select Spartacote coatings can be installed in temperatures ranging from -30 all the way up to 150 degrees.
- Spartacote polyaspartics are ideal for exterior projects like patios and pool decks, in addition to interior projects.
From preparation through project completion, our team maintains a high level of quality and attention to detail that produces excellent results for customers.
Collins Concrete Coatings installers have advanced training from the manufacturer to ensure the best possible results with these cutting-edge materials.
Contact us today to learn more about our industry-leading products or to set up a consultation:
The Collins Difference
• Knowledgeable, professional, and skilled installers
• Select Spartacote polyaspartic coatings can be applied from -30 to 150 degrees
• Spartacote advantages include 100% VOC and odor free, environmentally friendly, and LEED Certified
• Grinding process is virtually dust-free
• Fast cure rate with accessibility within 24 hours of installation
• 3 Year Warranty on labor and materials